FULL SERVICE IT
1-877-4-BEST-IT (423-7848) || firstname.lastname@example.org
Lerner IT Consulting, LLC offers a wide range of IT support that can be customized to the client’s technological and organizational needs. Clients may elect to procure our services by having them outlined in a Service Level Agreement or choose to solicit our support on an “ad hoc” basis.
Services provided under an established service level agreement include, but are not limited to 24/7 access for written and verbal (i.e., emails and telephone calls) communications on IT matters (questions, issues, situations, troubleshooting, desktop support, etc.,) within four (4) hours or less. Service level agreements are customized to the client’s specific needs and organizational structure.
Some of our IT support services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Document and make available to the Engagement Manager all IT architecture, setup, performance, infrastructure etc., for business continuity purposes.
- Onboarding new hires and IT provisioning process for hardware/software installation, setup, customization, security and shipping, training, remote support, IT incidents, and IT work requests.
- Security Guidance
- Share knowledge of new regulations, forthcoming regulations, trends, and “word on the street” in regards to information security, cybersecurity, IT hardware/software changes, and compliance with federal regulations.
- Restrict administrative rights to pre-determined administrator’s groups
- Implement a complex, 90-day password reset policy
- Mass storage USB device block
- Administer Security Awareness End-user training service
- Conduct audits of various IT/IS functions and furnish written findings reports.
- Train Client’s employees (auditors) on assessing IT policies and procedures of vendors such as Disaster Recovery Plans, Business Continuity Plans, and other IT best practices.
- Data Breaches/Ransomware
- Prompt responsiveness to reported hacking attempts/data breaches/ransom attacks
- Corrective actions in the event of a data breach incident
- Assist in data recovery
- Recommend data protection initiatives
- Written Documentation
- Develop and maintain IT Documentation including, but not limited to, Disaster Recovery Plan, Business Continuity Plan, IT Acceptable Usage Policy, Data Retention Policy, Incident Breach Plan, Access Control Plan and Management, and other policies as needed by Client.
- Review existing and/or develop IT policies and procedures and provide guidance regarding conformance with regulations applicable to areas such as cybersecurity, IT security, non-public information (NPI) safeguarding, privacy, and other areas, as needed.
- Develop written protocols to grant access to software, hardware, folders, etc.
- Virtual Desktop (VDI) maintenance
- Reputable malware protection implementation and maintenance
- Implementation of Microsoft Update management – scheduled patching
- Reports on performance of Client’s IT program including, but not limited to, data breach performance, folder permission access, training completion, project progress statuses and anticipated completion dates, troubleshooting trends, etc.
- Software License “True-Up” assessment and implementation
- Information Security
- Network Security
- Mobile Device Management, including but not limited to, cell phones, laptops, encryption
- Email administration
- File sharing software administration
- Restrict data write to file-sharing directories or other setup that Client decides
- Implement a local group policy
- Asset Management
- Printer/hardware/software procurement and management
- Standard Computer Configuration
- Encrypt pre-determined assets
- Administer phone systems
- Prepare “ready-to-go assets” to replace broken PCs or laptops, or for “quiet environments.”
- Complete due diligence questionnaires for both Client’s customers and Client’s vendors, in addition to conference calls with Client’s customers to explain Client’s IT infrastructure and architecture, if needed.